Thursday, December 25, 2008
Israel's First Christmas (Day)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Mustoe's Fantasy QB
Livin' on Your Lonesome
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Are You Excited? I Am!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Thanksgiving in Florida
1. Golf is fun! (Thanks Dad)
2. Driving over night is exhausting but good when your baby sleeps the entire time.
3. Wii's are great Christmas presents! (Thanks Mom and Dad)
4. Photo shoots are fun. Particularly when you get a great photographer like Chevy. You can see some of the sweet shots here.
5. The weather in Florida is nice, but disappointing for the season. (Not for golf though)
6. Oregon States loss would have been good to hear about no matter where I was. Can you say BCS bowl for the Bucks!?
7. Dru and I have a very generous and thoughtful brother in law. He knows why I mention this.
8. It's extremely sad and heartbreaking when a five month old loses their voice. Especially when that five month old is your own.
9. JD is a good traveling friend.
10. As expected, all of my work was waiting for me when I got back.