Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Initial Post

Greetings Cyber World and Cyber People,

This is my initial test post to see if this thing works. I am sure that it will be fine and I have nothing to worry about.

As an introduction, I figured I would tell you a little about myself. My name is Adam Caldwell, I am sure you gathered that by the address of the blog but just in case you missed it. Currently I am living in St. Joseph, MO working as a youth pastor at Ashland United Methodist Church. I am married to my beautiful wife Dru. (If there is a place to post a pic I will.) We have been married for 1 year and 4 months. Hard to believe its been that long.

Both of us graduated from Central Methodist College. (Now University) That's located in Fayette, MO. We will actually be taking a return visit this weekend for homecoming. That's should be a hoot.

Okay I am going to end this thing. I have ideas for musings in the future. We will see if I get them written.

Later,
Adam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?