Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fall Retreat

All this week I have been preparing for a Fall Retreat that we are going on tomorrow. I just got done with all of the powerpoint for worship. It's nice that that is done. I have asked Brad and Mustoe to come play this weekend. It's going to be great. Worship and a water park, what could be more fun? I just hope I get all of my transportation lined up. I might have to go rent a vehicle...yuck. Hopefully not. If you want to check out where we are going go here:

http://kc.greatwolflodge.com/

God Bless

Comments:
Adam, I checked out the website. Looks like a great/fun place to visit. Give me a call and tell me all about it.

Mom
 
Pssst - Adam. Blogging about your weekend retreat would be a good idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?