Saturday, November 19, 2005

OSU 25 UM 21

That's right folks. It has been a glorious day. THE Ohio State University has defeated the University of Michigan, or as I like to refer to them as Woody Hays did, "That team up north."

I have to admit that if we had lossed that game it would have been because of our pitiful special teams play. C'mon Teddy get it together. But alas, all is forgivin. A win is all that matters and we are on our way to a share of the Big Ten title and a BCS bid. All is good in Buckeye Land.

Congrats to the seniors, Bobby I feel for ya bro. And to Tressel for the great 4-1 record against the big rival.

WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Yes Adam it was a terrific game. I enjoyed watching it with your father. I didn't just sit there watching the game though, I enjoyed my sewing as well. You know what I'm talking about!

Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?