Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slacker Says Thanks

I just want to say sorry for the lack of posts. I just go ahead and use the advent excuse even though it's not really a legitimate excuse for me. Here goes, "advent has got me really busy!"

Now that that's out of the way. I also want to say thank you to my church and fellow staff. Particularly for Mitch and Jamie and the friendships that have formed with them. Yesterday I had a great time praying with Mitch in our prayer chapel. It was nice. Have you ever been in a situation where it was just awkward or difficult to pray with someone else? This was not one of those times. It was so easy to communicate with Mitch and Christ all at the same time. I don't take those moments lightly and I just wanted to reflect on it with you guys.

Relationships are messy and beautiful all at the same time. So I thank those of you who have given me the priviledge to get to know you. I cherish the 'slacker' conversations that we have on a regular basis and I credit many of those conversations for the spiritual growth that I have experienced this past year and a half. I look forward to many more.

Grace and Peace,
Adam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?