Tuesday, December 20, 2005

VIsit With Danny and Myspace

Thought y'all might be interested in the fact that I had lunch with a country music star. Just kidding. I really did have an opportunity to catch up with Danny Rader this past Saturday. Jake road down to KC with me and we meat up with Danny at the Beaumont. We had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. It was great to see him. I always enjoy those breef visits. The discussion ranged from R.C. Sprouls the NFL. (For those who don't know, R.C. Sprouls is a Presbyterian Theologian. Calvin...predestination...all that good stuff.)

Anyway, if you are curious who this guy is, you can check out my previous post. I know that he also has a myspace account so maybe you can find him on there. In fact you can link to him through my myspace which can be found under the heading Caldwell.

Merry Christmas to all. Mom, Dad, Leah, Dustin, Dru and I are both looking forward to seeing you all.

Later,
Adam

Comments:
I'm so pleased you made the trip to visit with Danny. His is the kind of friendship you'll want to try your best to keep on top of. Dad and I are very much looking forward to your visit down. Drive safely!!!

Love you,
Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?