Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crushing Defeat

Our church league basketball team lost the championship game last night. We had the game tied with a minute and four seconds remaining and ended up losing by five. (55-50) I had 3 points to contribute to the team, but that's about it. Our problem is we play too much as individual's and not as a team. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I realize that this little post holds no weight in the world such as a post like this or this. I apologize for being a simple minded narcissistic twerp with a trite mind. Maybe something profound will hit me in the next couple of days. In the mean time I will continue to make posts using others materials. (Correctly cited of course.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?