Friday, March 10, 2006

God Ordained

Ok...I think that it is pretty much God ordained that our D-Now weekend was not supposed to happen. If you are a youth reading this (i.e., Makayla and Stephanie) please help spread the word that the weekend is OFF!! There were some circumstances that were out of our control. Well, one circumstance that is out of our control. If you would like to know you can ask me personally. The other circumstance was my fault. Buying a flight ticket for the wrong month was not the smartest thing in the world. Sorry Dustin!! I'm a dope.

I will be sending out a call chain later this morning to inform everyone about the weekend but if you check this first start letting people know. Thanks guys.

Adam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?