Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm NOT a Heretic

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant

75%

Modalism

50%

Pelagianism

50%

Nestorianism

42%

Monophysitism

33%

Monarchianism

33%

Adoptionist

8%

Donatism

8%

Apollanarian

0%

Albigensianism

0%

Arianism

0%

Docetism

0%

Socinianism

0%

Gnosticism

0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
I took all three quizes and scored kinda-sorta like you did. I found it interesting that Wesley was not listed as a theologian...no respect!

PS- For those of you following the Dalai Lama thread, no, I'm not a heretic. -Mitch
 
Adam: See? You're not a gnostic after all...

Mitch: I never claimed you are a heretic. :)
 
Matt: I know you didn't...and thanks for that. But just in case anyone was wondering, the results are in:
Chalcedon compliant-100%!
-Mitch
 
Adam, only 75% Chalcedon compliant-what's up with that?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?