Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missions in Metairie...and more

This will be a short post as well. I would like to write a long one about our experience in Metairie this past week, but I am now in Vicksburg chillin' with the Pyron clan. I will have to wait a good two weeks before I can write a solid post because this Sunday we will be going to Springfield, MO for our Jr. High missions trip. Good times.

Dru had an interview this past Monday morning in Lexington. It was for an elementary music position in the Fayette County school system. (We can't seem to get away from the word.) We should know by Friday or next Monday if she got the job or not.

I loaded about half of the pictures I took this past week and you can check them out here. I know that Dustin has photos up here and another video here. Check those out as well. I also have the video in my comments section of my myspace. You can view it here.

That's all for now. More soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?