Friday, July 21, 2006

Sadness

There is no room for rejoicing.

Comments:
Hey Adam...I am so glad you and Dru found a place to live. Don't forget you both will be missed, very much! I expect your blog to be kept up. All of us youth want to keep in contact with you. You and Dru have been a part of our lives for two years. There is no way you can just leave for good! Thanks for all of the doors you have opened at Ashland!

Makayla <><
 
I fully agree with Makayla.
Steph
 
I am very saddened by the fighting but mostly because I still feel connected to Lebanon. It is a beautiful country and there are wonderful and amazing friends there who I am worried for. Please don't forget about the many genuine Christians who are in Lebanon. I think America places too much stock in their alliance with Israel and I am saddened and angered at our Presidents response towards Lebanon's plee for help. Contrary to popular belief, Hezbollah are only a small minority in that great country and it doesn't make any sense to me to start a war over such a small group of people. I understand there are other underlying issues but we need to remember the value of ALL human lives.
 
Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
 
well said sister leah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?