Thursday, January 04, 2007

Can't Get Going

Ok...It's been a while. I just can't seem to get going on the whole post thing. Mustoe and I talked briefly about the trendiness about blogging last night. That might be interesting to talk about,but frankly, I don't feel like it. Perhaps I use blogging as an excuse not to do what I should during the semester. (Trust me, I get all my work done. Two A's and a B+ have proved that.) Now that I have a lot more free time, I tend spending it playing a game or reading, but not writing. Hmmm...maybe my brain just needs a rest. I am still trying to post diligently at spitbox, but even that has become sort of a chore. I don't know. I need to splice all of the Christmas footage that I took...maybe I'll get that done in the next few weeks. In the mean time, hang in there, who knows when the slump will end.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?