Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Buckeye Week 30


I apologize once again for getting this picture up late again. I can't seem to get them up on time. Dru and I had a great time in St. Louis a couple of weeks ago. Next Wednesday will be our third and last night of what I call "breathing" classes. Who Who Who Heeeeee to all of you. I seem to be a little under the weather starting yesterday. Problem is I can't tell if it's a cold or allergies. To be honest it is probably a combination of both. Bad time of the year for me so to speak. Dru is officially done with classes but she is currently tutoring and teaching clubs after school so she hasn't slowed down much. Anyway, enjoy the new picture.

Comments:
Ohhh, how beautiful she looks! And goodness, her hair is getting so long. Looks like "baby buckeye" is right on target. Does he move a lot? Love you and miss you guys, Mom/Grammy
 
Mom,

He's kickn' like a mule on a hot summer day!
 
uh, I'm just going to pretend like I didn't see the Grammy on the end of that first post! Dru looks amazing and you can really see the difference now between pics, of course it's still just the belly that's sticking out further, everything else looks the same! No fair!
 
you keep ya money, and gimme ya baby!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?