Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Buckeye 40 Weeks

We went to see the doctor last Friday and today and Dru is currently 70% effaced and about 2 centimeters dilated. For those that don't know, you can't start pushing until 100% effacement and 10 centimeters dilation. Suffice it to say, we have a ways to go yet. The Doc estimates that the boy is currently 8 lbs 9 ounces with a 9.8 centimeters diameter of a head. I don't think Dru is too keen on all of that but we shall see what happens. I am hoping that this is the last post before the actual birthing process of our son begins. I toyed around with the idea of placing a web cam at the end of the bed so that you all could witness the miracle, but Dru seemed to protest a bit to this. I'm not sure why.

Comments:
Cute top!! I hope things happen soon for you guys! I know how miserable it feels at the end! Hang in there Drubie you can do it!!!
 
She could eat Mexican. That might help. I've also heard that doing, you know, the thing that makes a baby in the first place, can also help. But of course, that's all up to the two of you.... :)
 
matt's right. get busy. that'll get him here.

;-)
 
If that baby is 8.9 already, whew whee, Dru, I'd say that you are caring all baby. You're looking great at 40 weeks! My prayers are with you constantly. I am soooo looking forward to meeting "baby buckeye"!!! Love, Mom/Grammi
 
Oh, did you get a copy of the sonogram from yesterday? If so, any chance you could post it too? Mom/Grammi
 
no other pictures...you couldn't really see anything anyway...he was just checking for ample amounts of fluid...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?