Friday, April 24, 2009

In St. Louis

Just a quick note to let you all know that Dru and I are currently in St. Louis. Dru has an interview with the Parkway school district and I'm meeting with a couple of pastors in the state. For those of you who don't know, we are strongly considering moving back to Missouri this Summer. I ask that you pray for us while we try to discern how to go about this search process. I also ask that you pray for us to continue to seek God's will for our lives.

I'm a bit behind on posting new pics of Israel, but I promise those are on the way.

Comments:
Glad you made it safe. I'll be praying for you! So excited to hear from mom about Israel's progress!! We love you all!
 
I hope your travel was uneventful. I'm praying hard for you both...mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?